« Home | distracted » | Aren't you weary, Jesus?Waiting so long for me.---... » | Why - Michael Card » | call me U. G. L. Y. » | Immanuel - God is with us » | miss perth.melbourne is so differentthat it's caus... » | Wait on the Lord » | aussie therapy » | This is it!!!I can't believe I can really do this :D » | i don't know what else to say except ... Praise ... » 

Saturday, June 06, 2009 

He is called Wonderful

I love my JYs!

Already starting to miss them.
All the late nights are worth it.

I hope all of them went home edified and full of the grace of the Lord.
I did.
I cherish this opportunity to grow yet again in Him (:

Another one's coming.
Although im a little apprehensive.
And scared.
Not sure if I can go back to where it all begin
But no way am I letting this chance pass just because of it

To grow in the knowledge of Him
And to seek after His heart and will.
This was also what I encouraged my students..

more later (maybe)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates