« Home | REU Zoo Trip » | Ugly Ugly DollGet away from me and leave me alone!... » | Hebrews 12:14-15 » | Up » | burn-out » | Merry(?)-go-round » | 爱情长跑终得结果的确是神所赐的福气若与这福气无缘相信主自有其他福气赏赐原来被压抑的眼泪还是会流下来b... » | s. m. i. l. e. s. » | I'd rather... » | What. How. » 

Saturday, September 05, 2009 

The more I seek you - Kari Jobe

The more I seek you,
The more I find you.
The more I find you,
The more I love you.

I want to sit at your feet,
Drink from the cup in your hand,
Lay back against you and breathe,
Feel your heartbeat.

This love is so deep
It's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace,
It's overwhelming.

----

I wish I can tell you how much I feel about Jesus.
But sometimes words just don't seem to express exactly.
I only hope that you may feel this deep deep love the same way I feel.
It's so big that it envelops each and every one of us
And keep each of us safe and loved in His arms.

At times,
I would close my eyes
And take a deep breath.
Especially when I'm alone.
I would delight in the peace I get from breathing.
And marvel at how God has created me.
From dust, and actually now having the ability to breathe.
Every breath reminds me of His love.
And every breath I take in, it is like taking in the love of Christ.

i love this song.

Thanks for reminding me of this song - I really need it now. Ping An.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates