« Home | Ugly Ugly DollGet away from me and leave me alone!... » | Hebrews 12:14-15 » | Up » | burn-out » | Merry(?)-go-round » | 爱情长跑终得结果的确是神所赐的福气若与这福气无缘相信主自有其他福气赏赐原来被压抑的眼泪还是会流下来b... » | s. m. i. l. e. s. » | I'd rather... » | What. How. » | The more I .... » 

Monday, August 31, 2009 

REU Zoo Trip


Children are my safe haven.


When one holds my hand,


or cuddles close to me,


I feel safe.

Labels:

.. "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
"And whoever welcomes a little child like this is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven..


a child has so much to share..
and we can learn so much.

d

i believe in that. :)

which is why i absolutely adore the little ones.

miss you!

m

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates