« Home | Lesson learnt today » | Bitter bit me last month. » | “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength i... » | Busy. » | Just so that you know i miss you » | The more I seek you - Kari Jobe » | REU Zoo Trip » | Ugly Ugly DollGet away from me and leave me alone!... » | Hebrews 12:14-15 » | Up » 

Sunday, October 11, 2009 

i love you

my october babies and my sisters-in-Christ


thanks for yester-days and today and for the days to come...

May God help us to support one another as we walk together in His way.

---

Thank you for loving me,

I know it's not easy.

:)

Hey, I'm an October baby too!

oooooo. welcome to the October babies club! :P :)

Thank you. FYI, Chung Ling has has the same birthday as me, only that he'a a year older:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates