« Home | errrrrr. » | i love you » | Lesson learnt today » | Bitter bit me last month. » | “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength i... » | Busy. » | Just so that you know i miss you » | The more I seek you - Kari Jobe » | REU Zoo Trip » | Ugly Ugly DollGet away from me and leave me alone!... » 

Thursday, October 15, 2009 

still must go go go

I realised I fall sick like once a month, ever since I started working.

Once in August.
Once in September.

And today.

Even though my throat still feels bad, I feel accomplished this week, knowing that I have done my best for my students. What a brother told me suddenly made some sense to me. I have done my best and I know that the rest is up to God. If my students still cannot do their exam papers, I have to also remember that these are afterall special kids. :)

I am worried that I am giving them too much pressure though. Because if I were to force them to perform well academically, they might as well not come to a special school.

Let me remember that I am a teacher in a special school. :)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates