« Home | We don't cry often enough. » | still must go go go » | errrrrr. » | i love you » | Lesson learnt today » | Bitter bit me last month. » | “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength i... » | Busy. » | Just so that you know i miss you » | The more I seek you - Kari Jobe » 

Sunday, November 01, 2009 

Blessed 23rd

I know what is my birthday wish:

That the next time I cry out loud, there is a shoulder for me to lean on, and a pair of arms to hold me.

Everytime I cry, I would think of this.

I wonder when will my wish come true?

:)

---

God's grace was upon me the entire day.
Thank you to those who made an effort for me. I really really appreciate it.
In fact I feel weak and ashamed that you guys have to go to such an extent for me.

It's actually funny how some people can remember your birthday and some can just not remember. Hah. I'm genuinely surprised at how some people actually remember my birthday when I barely talk to them before/at all! But these are the little things that bring me joy.

Not that I see birthdays as important. It is just another day. But when people make it seems special to you, it shows how much you matter to them. so thank you.

J, I read your fb msg before I went to open my mailbox! thaaaaannnnks, and I miss you so much. You are also very much thought of, and prayed for.

haha noo! i was afraid of that! haha ah well :) at least it reached you well
even my dad said happy birthday to you on facebook! =.=

c:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates