« Home | Blessed 23rd » | We don't cry often enough. » | still must go go go » | errrrrr. » | i love you » | Lesson learnt today » | Bitter bit me last month. » | “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength i... » | Busy. » | Just so that you know i miss you » 

Sunday, November 08, 2009 

the little sheep who is waiting


The little sheep that wandered off and got lost.

The one sheep which Jesus left behind 99 to search for.

I felt like that sheep.

I spent much of today in a drunkard state. Or for the most of the past week, in fact.

I suddenly dropped into a pit and wasn't sure how to proceed again from there.

I know that I have to rely on God but even prayers were hard.

And Holy Communion had to be today.

I didn't want to show contempt for the body and blood of Jesus, but I was really feeling numb.

Until the moment the bread was in my hand. I closed my eyes and I tried to talk to Jesus.

I didn't know what to say anymore. So this was how I began,

Lord, I don't know how to pray anymore. I don't know how to walk on. I am lost. Can you teach me how to pray? I know that in moments like this, there is really nothing much that I can do, except to wait on you. In one's life of faith, surely there will be moments when we just have to wait in quietness and faith, and I know this is again one of those moments. I know that those who wait on you will again regain their strength.

That was when I saw that little sheep alone, lost.

Can you come and find me, Lord Jesus? I have lost my way, and you are no where to be found. And I am very scared. I will wait. I will hold on. I will never let go. Never. So I will just hang on, until you come to me.

And I know you will come to me, eventually. You will come to look for me. You will even leave behind the other 99 sheep just to search for me. And I will be found by you. So I don't have to fear. So even though I don't see you now, I will wait.....

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates