« Home | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » | valley low » | traumatised part ii » | traumatised. » | Overslept and took MC today. » | I can't believe it! » | The moon was beautiful tonight » | one question » 

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 

Violin Lesson #1

Holding a violin properly feels kind of awkward.

But still, I am excited!

----

Blessed is he who praises!
For he sees only the good of others.

Even more blessed is he who praises God!
For he knows how to trust in Him whether in good or bad times.

Amen to that! That saying during the Hymn service also left a deep impression on me.

I just have to remind myself why HE is So Precious to me (:

h

no..way...
since when did u want to learn the violin???

i want to learn the violin!!! was seriously considering but then thought, should concentrate more on my final year studies.

and how is the piano going?

j.

since i fell in love with orchestra music. hah.

If really want, better go!!

piano is.... ehh. still the same. hah.

m (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates