« Home | the heart of God and we are all weak » | new step forward » | Two incidents that left a huge impact on me lately » | bottled-up thoughts » | blessed day » | zipppppped » | Union - you and me » | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » 

Saturday, April 10, 2010 

You do wonders

You do wonders,
Lord.
You do wonders even to this day
in my life.
Your love move me;
Your presence overwhelm me,
such that the tears fall
and roll down my cheeks.
You reminded me that this is where
I love to be,
nowhere like the house of God,
where voices are raised in harmony,
praising God.
And I am ashamed
that I had tried so hard to convince
myself
that I no longer belong here.

You do wonders, Lord.
You really are my wonderful, wonderful Lord.
And I know that nothing is too difficult with you.
I truly know that. :)

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates