« Home | Love, eternal » | breathe » | You do wonders » | the heart of God and we are all weak » | new step forward » | Two incidents that left a huge impact on me lately » | bottled-up thoughts » | blessed day » | zipppppped » | Union - you and me » 

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 

my roles


YOUR LEAD ROLE:
CREATOR

You begin by asking:
'What do I understand?'

You aren’t immune to the feelings and perspectives of others, but your starting point is your own insight, your own understanding.

Your best quality:
Your ability to find patterns invisible to others

Always:
Find time to be by yourself
(yeaah.. :D)

Be careful you:
Don’t think so long, you never do anything
(this is so funny, but so true. LOL)

Your smartest career move:
Any job where you’re paid to produce new content.

YOUR SUPPORTING ROLE:
TEACHER

You begin by asking:
'What can she learn from this?'

Your focus is instinctively toward the other person. Not her feelings, necessarily, but her understanding, her performance, her skills.

Your best quality:
Your faith in the others’ potential

Always:
Tailor your style to each student

Be careful you:
Don’t come to believe that everyone is capable of everything

Your smartest career move:
Any job where you’re paid to facilitate the success of others.

(StrongLifeTest.com)
-------

I did this test after reading Holly's blog and she's a Creator (too!) and a Caretaker next.
I can't believe they say I am a teacher!
--------

Had much thoughts today while walking home from school.
Felt something missing even though I am all geared up to complete my work.
Felt a little emptiness in my heart even though I was confident to take on whatever is left of today's work, and even the work in the week ahead.
When I got home, and saw my favourite book still on the table waiting for me to finish it,
I realised what was wrong.
And so, I spent some time "coasting", doing my favourite thing - reading.
I had also wanted to share in writing about some thoughts,
but... maybe another day.
When I have better understood it myself. (:

wow
teacher
i like that test
funny hahs
i am a teacher too
but still
have a hard time
believing
or becoming?

d

good question!

hard time believing
and even harder to become.

m

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates