« Home | Hymn of Promise » | Only Your love is perfect » | Trying to be bigger than what I really am supposed... » | 厌烦 » | when life hits you suddenly » | Up, up and away » | Gratitude/Nichole Nordeman » | simply confusing » | 牧者的心声 » | 不 要 心 怀 不 平 » 

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 

Beautiful hollow singing Love

Hearing God in the dark spaces.

The curves of a guitar holds emptiness, and in patient arms, emptiness can sing. ...

Scripture is the steel threads, holding the world together, and when we let the fingers pluck along these sacred strings, the lines of red letters, Christ plays in one thousand places and even our hollow emptiness is a beauty that reverberates with the refrain of Love. ...

Christ hears my emptiness. He longs to make music of it.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates