« Home | closure » | Communion with Holiness » | Yearning to have.... more of Jesus first » | I am.... » | 老师 » | My peace » | You can't get there! » | Much pondering » | interesting day » | Good Night! » 

Saturday, October 23, 2010 

under the hazy weather

One week after another week of pushing forward, pressing on...

I've been unwell.

And if there is any of you out there, I appreciate your prayers.

During this period of sickness, I came to a conclusion that

I am not as strong as I might think I am

and

it is really not easy being sick.

When you really feel very weak,

and nothing you do seems to help you feel better,

it starts to get really depressing....

You wonder what else can you do.

And there are still so much waiting for you to do...

May Lord Jesus grant me the grace that I may not need to face the sufferings of being terminally ill. I once thought I have the spiritual strength to hold on, but now I know better.

What I would do, after I can recover this time by His grace:
exercise yourself toward godliness (1 Tim 4:7)

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

(2 Cor 12:9)

Maybe there is a lesson in every suffering we face, testing our faith, increasing our patience, perfect and complete, lacking nothing (James 1:2)...

Hope you get well soon (:
Take care too!

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates