« Home | interesting day » | Good Night! » | Can I see the face of God? » | Would you dance with me in the minefields? » | On Messed-up Days » | Beautiful hollow singing Love » | Hymn of Promise » | Only Your love is perfect » | Trying to be bigger than what I really am supposed... » | 厌烦 » 

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 

Much pondering

Teacher's Day.

A day to ponder if one is really suitable to be a teacher.

Many thoughts yesterday at school - it was a little disappointing how the day went. I wonder why..

I came to realise that I still care a lot about what people think. How do my students think about me? How do my colleagues think about me? If I do this, what would they think? If I didn't do that, what would they think?

And as I go on with my every day, it gets frustrating at times when I don't seem to be doing things the way I would like to.

I would like to be ME. But I forgot how to.

Or when things don't go the way I expect them to, I get discouraged.

Expectations... another weakness.

When I have expectations, I cannot readily accept when things turn out differently.

Anyway, there are still quite a number of things which I am silently pondering over in my heart. May they find their way out soon.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates