« Home | You can't get there! » | Much pondering » | interesting day » | Good Night! » | Can I see the face of God? » | Would you dance with me in the minefields? » | On Messed-up Days » | Beautiful hollow singing Love » | Hymn of Promise » | Only Your love is perfect » 

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 

My peace


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace (shalom H7965) and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace (shalom H7965).”’ (Numbers 6:26)

God’s desire is for us to have ‘shalom’ - a state of completeness, rest, peace, properity… to be complete in every way (body, mind, soul).

A shalom life.

Have you got it?

If Your thoughts are of peace
Why do I feel broken?
If Your plans for me are complete
Why do I feel lack?

I want to have shalom.

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. (Jeremiah 29:12)

It’s time to call upon the Lord once again, and to plead for His grace.

And it is true…
even more so for us who have been baptised into Him,

when we choose to be near Him and abide in Him,
to be close to the heart of God,

there… is heaven,

there… is peace.

Shalom.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates