« Home | Can I see the face of God? » | Would you dance with me in the minefields? » | On Messed-up Days » | Beautiful hollow singing Love » | Hymn of Promise » | Only Your love is perfect » | Trying to be bigger than what I really am supposed... » | 厌烦 » | when life hits you suddenly » | Up, up and away » 

Monday, August 23, 2010 

Good Night!

Today had been a good day.

My kids were quite cooperative.

I managed to submit a couple of things.

I managed to prepare a little ahead of lessons.

And we practised ukulele!

And while I was walking back home from school (albeit with am empty stomach), the sky was cloudy and peaceful and it wasn't hot at all.

And to end my day on a happy note, I am SLEEPING EARLY!

-----------------

still troubled over a couple of things... but
some things are meant to be mull over silently in the heart

nice (:

Goodnight mx

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates