« Home | Much pondering » | interesting day » | Good Night! » | Can I see the face of God? » | Would you dance with me in the minefields? » | On Messed-up Days » | Beautiful hollow singing Love » | Hymn of Promise » | Only Your love is perfect » | Trying to be bigger than what I really am supposed... » 

Thursday, September 02, 2010 

You can't get there!

Sometimes it feel like I am just wasting time.

God has reminded me in more than one way that I am drifting away from Him...

And yet, I am still stubborn to turn and seek after Him

At times you just want to watch the time goes by

because you are not sure how to grasp hold of it, or how to look for opportunities or opened ways.

Which way, Lord?

I need to have more faith in You.

That whatever comes, You have already been there.

And so You know what's best for me. And when's best for me.

I am getting quite lost.

How to get there, where You want me to?

Its similar with the kids over here. I don't know where to go from here or what to do. Is what I am doing good for them? I am not sure.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates