« Home | 老师 » | My peace » | You can't get there! » | Much pondering » | interesting day » | Good Night! » | Can I see the face of God? » | Would you dance with me in the minefields? » | On Messed-up Days » | Beautiful hollow singing Love » 

Sunday, September 26, 2010 

I am....

I am not a superwoman.

I don't have to do everything.

I don't have to bear the weight of the world on my shoulders.

It is the Lord's burden.

And right now... I need rest.

----------

how could I forget?

too many things have been happening recently and no time for reflections.
how can i forget that personal quiet time is essential for my salvation?
time spent in silence is like breathing to me
and i haven't been doing it

stop trying to do everything
you can't do it
and you don't have to do it

leave it to God

--------

these are some matters in my heart waiting for contemplation/take action

being a teacher/counsellor
being a true Christian who doesn't judge by appearance and on being one with Him
God's amazing work to move people to see the truth in His Word
Compassion and the journey Ann took
making time for quiet moments with God
relying on God's power
never alone
my brother's birthday (today!)

Just to share a song you shared with me before (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3GijrnfStk

Take time... spend time... Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10).... haha... this verse does have a habit of coming up and reminding you doesn't it? (:

beautiful reminder. thank you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates