« Home | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » | the pain that almost killed me » | i think my eyes are gonna burst » | under the hazy weather » | closure » | Communion with Holiness » | Yearning to have.... more of Jesus first » | I am.... » | 老师 » 

Friday, November 26, 2010 

Breakthrough

The theme for Spiritual Meeting this November is "Breakthrough".

I think God knows just what I need.

I have been stagnant too long...

And perhaps I had a little breakthrough today :)

Grateful for this retreat to seek after the heart of God for me, and to touch Him once again.

Blessings!

Labels:

yes...spiritual meetings are a good time to self reflect (:

sounds like a good Sabbath...

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates