« Home | under the hazy weather » | closure » | Communion with Holiness » | Yearning to have.... more of Jesus first » | I am.... » | 老师 » | My peace » | You can't get there! » | Much pondering » | interesting day » 

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 

i think my eyes are gonna burst

My scholarship application was unsuccessful.

I don't have the money to pursue what I think I would like to do.

Neither do I have the health for it.

Yesterday was hell, I almost wished I die. You will never know how painful it is until you experienced the pain yourself. My head almost burst and I almost went mad.

My life is still back to where it was.

It has never moved beyond this point anyway.

What do I do with my life? What can I do with it?

As much as I want to do so many things for others and for God, I find myself often dependent on others. What is this? I think the world can do better without me.

Not the most optimistic post, but pardon me. I guess this period will pass.

I believe as long as God keeps you living,
He still has a purpose for you to be here. Something He still wants you to learn, something He still wants you to do.
I also believe trials are for us to grow and learn from, not to be destroyed by.
Don't lose hope. He remains faithful.

He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater, He sendeth more strength as our labors increase; To added afflictions He addeth His mercy, To multiplied trials He multiplies peace. His love has no limits, His grace has no measure, His power no boundary known unto men; For out of His infinite riches in Jesus He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

Sometimes when I think of the things that happen in life~money, job, studies, goals, people...

There are times when I feel like changing, taking up a challenge, making a difference...

We can plan for so much but ultimately God's plan will prevail.

Maybe we all might not understand the pain you are going through but He does because maybe there is something He wants to change you into...

Although I meet with you so rarely, I know my world would be emptier if I didn't know you...

May His grace be sufficient for you.

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates