« Home | A song with words to heal » | wait a little longer » | I need to keep warm » | Between dreaming and waking » | Fear not, little flock » | In the absence of words » | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » 

Thursday, January 20, 2011 

in love with You

You are holy, holy
Lord there is none like You
You are holy, holy
Glory to You alone

I’ll sing Your praises forever
Deeper in love with You
Here in Your courts
Where I’m close to Your throne
I’ve found where I belong

---
The last line really woke me up
and reminded me of my new year resolutions
why had I forgotten?
I believe that I can do this with strength and courage
because I know that I love Jesus
more than anyone or anything else.
:)

Labels: ,

"A Woman's heart should so lost in God that a Man needs to seek Him in order to find her."

I like these words(:

d.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates