« Home | Saying good-byes » | I need me-time » | ... » | the classroom is (was) my world » | broken without but not within makes us stronger » | (Christian) Values » | He is not different; we are all the same. » | :'( » | random » | To know You » 

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 

God's sufficient grace

Change.

Things are constantly changing.

Nothing keeps still... not your work, not your relationships, not even yourself.

As much as you try to maintain things as they are, they still change.

Accepting change is part of maturing and growing up.

I can already feel the change that is taking place in my life, and within me.

I can see that I am already gradually discarding the old and embracing the new.

...Will I change?

---

Despite all that has been changing, God remains the only constant in my life. And His grace continues to be sufficient for me each day. Whether it is the strength to move ahead with changes, or the serenity to accept the changes which I cannot change, He has showed me that He knows best. And the grace I received daily is sufficient for me, and, I believe, will carry me through. :D

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates