« Home | Fear » | Rush » | Hope » | Tears » | Hooray to long weekend! » | Regret? » | Living dead » | Yep, finally. :) » | Breakdown communication » | Bible reading » 

Sunday, September 29, 2013 

Satisfied

I like meaningful, heart-to-heart conversations.

Thank you for making my day so wonderful today, all you who took your time and spent it on me.

Thank you for your openness, genuineness, and trust. These are the most precious gifts that I seek to find, but which most aren't willing to give, because giving these away will put the person in a vulnerable state.

Yet it is often in such vulnerability that we find healing. It is in our weakness that we can find strength.

God bless. :)

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates