« Home | God had prepared beforehand. » | Mercy, God!! » | cries. » | Close relationship presentation. » | Stressed. » | NETBALLUXION 2006! » | tmr's netballuXion II » | tmr's netballuXion I » | Only by His grace » | Munich » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

Poor sis.

someone steal my sis's bag.. in it is her beloved handphone.. and most importantly got our hostel key and her matric card! now things get complicated becos now our room lock gonna change and stuffs.. arggh. i dun understand why pple must steal. my entire bag was stolen before too, only to find all my stuffs in a big trash collection bin but missing my wallet and phone. it was also during training. so guys, please look after your stuffs when ya having your trainings!! bad guys prey on people having their trainings... ):
trying to be optimistic, my sis say 'whenever something bad happens, something good is gonna come'.. well, she found it hard to believe in it herself. but i believe everything happened for a reason. God has it all planned out, perfectly. i know i sound silly. how can your things being stolen end up to be something good? ha.. i guess its how much you trust God.. We should trust in Him.
i really hope the baddie will return her stuffs to her soon? seems unlikely.. my sis hopes that its a trick that someone play on her. ha, i felt that way too when my bag(together with two others') was lost. i thought it was funny! lol. sigh... i guess everyone gets their chance of their things being stolen. haha. so, wait for your turn la if you haven experience such a thing. lol.
i hope the baddie dun upload my sis's files online man... i'll track the person down if he/she dares!!! haha all my sis's zi lian photos....:X
well.. i'll meet the baddie on the last day. and i'll see God's fair judgment then. But may God have mercy and grace for all as well..

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates