« Home | Poor sis. » | God had prepared beforehand. » | Mercy, God!! » | cries. » | Close relationship presentation. » | Stressed. » | NETBALLUXION 2006! » | tmr's netballuXion II » | tmr's netballuXion I » | Only by His grace » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

"Mother Teresa of Japan"

aaaahhhhh... social psych test was quite bad... lots of application questions... and i wonder if i can even do decently! :S actually before the test, i already was adopting a take-it-easy attitude le.. i managed to study three chapters of the text and i managed to go thru all the lecture notes during jap lecture before the test. so i thought i shld be able to manage.. was optimistic. but. arrggh. was quite depressed right after the test esp when friends were discussing... i wonder why i became the weaker one in terms of academic among my peers now? i thought i used to be the li hai one.. the smarter one.. haha.. i guess it wont stay that way always... but anyway, as im writing this, im beginning to see hope again.. i might not do that badly for tmr's stats if i can study finish the text! can one!! jiayou!!

ohhh.. and im fortunate because i got friends who care abt my well-being.. thanks, vivien.. thanks chin ru. seeing you just now made me feel better!

during JS1101E lecture just now, "Mother Teresa of Japan", Hatsume Sato, an elderly japanese lady came as a guest! i think she's over 80 years of age already but she still look so healthy and happy. she's really quite an inspiration to me! would really love to try her riceballs... haha. She kinda lifted my anxiety over my tests as well.. made me question why am i striving so hard over academic stuffs when there's so much more to explore and do out there in the world.. ya.. i know and agree that yes, shld get a degree first no matter what but really, singapore system is abit wasting our time? i mean pple can go into uni at the age of like 17 overseas!!? im like 20 already and still doing my first year in uni!!? what abt the guys!!? poor thing man..

haha anyway, just felt fortunate i got to meet Ms Sato. i wish her all the best!
now, jiayou and work hard!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates