« Home | Let me look to the cross » | 日本語のORALテスト » | Thank God » | 話したいよ! » | We are one family. » | Denial » | Why I don't celebrate Valentine's Day » | Her story on friendships » | God will bring it to pass » | New year resolutions » 

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 

AVA duty

Had AVA duty today and so went to church today... even though I barely started studying... there's still tons to read! But I felt that I ought to fulfil my duty, and I really needed to pray too. It's the first time I typed in verses references tonight.. I knew something would go wrong. Sz taught me the basics and asked me not to be stressed. haha.. I eventually got the hang of it and thought that it was rather fun in fact. Just as I was thinking how smooth everything was actually going, that I had everything under control.... my big foot brushed against the CPU and the computer restart. Horror of horrors! We quickly off the projector in the church hall and quickly tried to get the program back on. But the next horror came when the chinese program toolbar could not be shifted! aaahhhhh. haha got help from people....... and finally smart old hl solved the problem, somehow. lol. The whole experience was frightening but also kind of exciting and fun. haha. But the most amazing thing was that throughout this period of salvaging the situation, preacher did not refer to another new verse! He spent the time sharing a testimony i think... thank God! :P

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates