« Home | REAL-ly? » | fragments of memories » | Dengue » | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » | Hibernation over! » | AVA duty » | Let me look to the cross » | 日本語のORALテスト » | Thank God » 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 

Pre-battle thoughts

Some of us are already sick. And I still think we are not really there yet. I don't feel the togetherness. And I am still not that confident at the high notes. I really need more practice. And I think the choir needs to pray. I feel that prayer is lacking in this battle.

God is the one who makes the plant grow. So if He is willing, all will be well on Sunday. And what He sees is our hearts. Are our hearts pure and sincere enough? Do we really understand that all things are from God, even our voices? As long as we have a willing heart to be used by God, to be His vessels, I know that God will accept and He will open the way; whether or not we may actually have the various gifts at that point in time.

And if we have the heart to serve Him, and earnestly seek various gifts, He will give. I have been praying for two particular gifts. May He help me in these, and send me, and use me.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates