« Home | Dengue » | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » | Hibernation over! » | AVA duty » | Let me look to the cross » | 日本語のORALテスト » | Thank God » | 話したいよ! » | We are one family. » 

Sunday, May 20, 2007 

fragments of memories

I thought it was nice meeting up with the bunch of 2B classmates. (: Silly game of polar bear and hunter. I was civilian (farmer!?) for like 5 consecutive rounds or more! And was innocently killed most of the time. Boo. But I really enjoyed the times with this bunch of friends. They remind me of yesteryears, when we were all still young and free. haha so cliche but it's really true! Eight years of friendship. And we have not really change that much. Yes, some did change. Some friendships grew weaker with the years. But we also see some friendships grew even stronger. And as a bunch of friends, classmates in 2B'2000, I see that nothing have really changed that much. The same person is being 'ostracized'. lol. The same person is full of nonsense... I still enjoy 'picking on' the same people.. (: And I even found blood relations within this bunch of friends! yinjie, my distant cousin!

Thank God, truly, for friends like these. Though not in the Lord (yet), the bond that we share, the history that binds us, and the past that keeps us, these are very special to me as well.

In fact, I really miss them. I miss life in lower secondary. I miss 2b'2000, the classroom, the lessons, those days....

I think I have come a long way from then... I think I did change a lot. I don't know what happened to have cause the change in me. And I don't know if it's good or bad. We can't go back in time. The clock keeps ticking away. I just want to say I really really miss those days. It was really nice to see her again but I don't know what to say to her. So I didn't. But I really do miss her, and those days when we hung out together, just the two of us.

Happy 21st, eileen.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates