« Home | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » | Hibernation over! » | AVA duty » | Let me look to the cross » | 日本語のORALテスト » | Thank God » | 話したいよ! » | We are one family. » | Denial » 

Friday, May 18, 2007 

Dengue

still jobless. wonder if it is meant to be... so that I can finally set my mind on godly things. all these jobhunting has made me lose my focus a bit. I splurged on clothes when I still didn't have any income! (But i got a really nice cardigan :P) Sighhhh... I still have three weeks before Sabah trip.. I am starting to wonder if God wants me to spend this 3 weeks more wisely... well, I think I have done enough jobhunting. If there is a job for me, there is. I guess I shall not dwell on it anymore. I can't go on jobhunting forever! Its super waste time.... Shall use my time more wisely in other areas like in church, or my ROOM!

ohh... my sister is going to move into my room. So that my brother can finally have a room to himself... I don't mind it at all. Think its quite fun too, in a way, to be sharing a room with your sister after so long.. haaa.. but I suddenly had a scary thought the other day. How do I pray at night? How do I sit on my bed and talk to God, the way I do when I can't get to sleep? She will think I am mad! lol. Actually any decent person who happens to see me do that will think I am mad. :P But I mean, people do talk to themselves at times right!? It help regulates your emotions and help to process your thoughts, i think. And for me, I am not just talking to myself. I know God is listening.

Anyway, I am getting a little tired.. Physically, because it's past midnight... but also psychologically, because of the uncertainties I am facing right now.. I guess I am really worried about money issues. Hai.. I don't know what to say. I just hope things will work out. I hope my family will come to church within this vacation break. I hope I will have enough to last another semester at school. I hope I can do more things for God. And grow more, spiritually.

sigh. stagnant water breeds mosquito. I don't want dengue.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates