« Home | Pre-battle thoughts » | REAL-ly? » | fragments of memories » | Dengue » | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » | Hibernation over! » | AVA duty » | Let me look to the cross » | 日本語のORALテスト » 

Friday, June 01, 2007 

drifter

confident voices.
pirates of the caribbean.
drifting in the vast limitless ocean.
being pushed and pulled by the tides.
not knowing where one belong.
not knowing where one should go.
not knowing where there is a space I can fit in. I don't need a huge area, a crack will do, if you may welcome me in...

Stop assuming...
Do include...
please...

__________________________________________________________

Holy Convocation

Spiritual meeting begins tomorrow night. May the Lord renew my spirit and give me more strength to face each day confidently. How many 80th anniversary can we have? Only one. Let's cherish this grace from our God. That we are able to partake of this holy convocation together in His house. His ONE house.


Leviticus 23:1-2
The LORD said to Moses, "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies."

Leviticus 23:23-25
The LORD said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites: 'On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. Do no regular work, but present an offering made to the LORD by fire.' "

Leviticus 23:37
"These are the LORD's appointed feasts, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies for bringing offerings made to the LORD by fireā€”the burnt offerings and grain offerings, sacrifices and drink offerings required for each day."


Let's discern this gathering as sacred and put aside all that are bugging us right now and offer up ourselves, body and spirit, to our God. He who is watching us gather together in His name.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates