« Home | drifter » | Pre-battle thoughts » | REAL-ly? » | fragments of memories » | Dengue » | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » | Hibernation over! » | AVA duty » | Let me look to the cross » 

Friday, June 01, 2007 

Father, give me rest.

Father, I am really tired of being whom I am not. I am tired of pretending it doesn't hurt when it pierces. Tired of only having the intentions but no strength nor capability to carry out the actions. Tired of all these evil thoughts running and running through my head. Thoughts of murmuring, criticising, jealousy......

I want to run to you, Father and just be wrapped within your arms. And be protected from all these. I want to be dressed in white, shining with glory, standing before You and singing hymns of praises at the top of my voice. And to be smiling, genuinely, all day....

But what happens when one grows tired of.... hoping?

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates