« Home | Father, give me rest. » | drifter » | Pre-battle thoughts » | REAL-ly? » | fragments of memories » | Dengue » | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » | Hibernation over! » | AVA duty » 

Friday, June 01, 2007 

Peace beyond all understanding

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.
Philippians 4:6-8

Peace beyond understanding. I experienced it during prayer today. The Holy Spirit sustained me and assured me that whatever might be happening around us, however chaotic or inconceivable, as long as I have the peace of God within me, I will do just fine. The surroundings might not have changed. But I can go on, with God in me.

我们不能改变环境,但我们能改变心境。 这是在一个证道上听过的,我怎能忘记?

Thank God for a good start to Spiritual Meeting cum 80th anniversary June'07. (: I pray for the joy and peace of God to fill me fully.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates