« Home | July 22, 2007 (Sunday) » | Good life » | Here I am Lord » | 主的时候 » | What I long for » | lowest pit » | JOYFUL in GOD's abiding presence » | jetlag » | Scotland updates » | Updates from Gifford Park » 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 

cries

Perpetually sad.
Deriving joy from others' smiles.

Constantly lonely.
Needing God's abidance.

Always questioning.
Seeking His comforting answers.

Crying is the best way I express myself. It is the universal language that all can understand, and which God understands the best.

I hate the ups and downs of my emotional cycle. I hate being so emotional. If this is because I am a woman, I hate being one. I hate weeping and wailing when I know I have the grace of salvation and the Holy Spirit's help. But these can't stop the tears from flowing down, despite knowing that God is with me. A sister told me it's ok to cry. Cry when you feel sad, laugh when you are happy. I guess being a Christian doesn't mean that you have to be devoid of all extreme emotions. I like this advice.

Then today, I was told by another to be resilient. Don't be upset by what she says if you can. It is no good to be upset. But I don't want to not feel. I don't want to be unaffected by what my loved ones say about my religion. I don't want to be hardened in my heart towards their opinions. I want to feel. I want to be upset when they don't agree with my faith. I want to cry for them. I don't want to be resilient. I want to drown in my tears. At least for tonight.

How long more, O Lord?
How many more, God?

I am afraid that I cannot last any much longer.

Is time really the factor? Will time really make all things right? I don't believe that time is the big factor here.

If You are willing, Lord, now can be the time.

For them to believe.
For me to serve.

if you feel lonely crying alone, i will cry with you. i belief tat when my heart ache, my Lord felt it. So i belief He also feel yours.

thanks... :) you are?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates