« Home | Reflections from Edinburgh, Scotland » | Peace beyond all understanding » | Father, give me rest. » | drifter » | Pre-battle thoughts » | REAL-ly? » | fragments of memories » | Dengue » | 谈婚论嫁 » | bedtime story » 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 

Updates from Gifford Park

Day 2

Strangely, today went by rather quickly. Had bible study sessions as usual (I have never studied Micah before -_-"), and also a peer editing session on our devotional drafts. I still have difficulty expressing my thoughts. Sometimes, I don't even have any thoughts. It kind of weird, like who wouldn't think?

I sort of rewrote my devotional and am glad that it is finally done. I don't think it is really good or anything like that, but I just pray that someone will be edified. Just one, and I would have glorified God.

I continue to pray that words be given to my mouth and to my pen (more specifically, my typing hands) so that the fire, zeal and passion that burns within me may be conveyed and expressed on paper, such that people may be edified and God may be glorified.

Starting on full-length articles tomorrow.
Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

June 25, 07 Monday
2305

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates