« Home | jetlag » | Scotland updates » | Updates from Gifford Park » | Reflections from Edinburgh, Scotland » | Peace beyond all understanding » | Father, give me rest. » | drifter » | Pre-battle thoughts » | REAL-ly? » | fragments of memories » 

Sunday, July 15, 2007 

JOYFUL in GOD's abiding presence

真开心!真开心喔!
感谢主今天的查经很顺利。 I am able to share most of what I had prepared. Indeed, our labour in the Lord is not in vain. It's like my first time leading a proper Bible Study Session. And, in Mandarin! With a chinese Bible. But not bad. It was a really good experience, from the preparing, pondering, reflecting, dissecting, analysing, to the expressing into words, conveying to brethren, sharing of thoughts, discussing and debating. This process really edified me so much. I learnt so much more about Elijah than what I had previously thought I knew. I really enjoyed this entire process, even though it meant sleepless nights (as in, cannot sleep until it is done!). God's Spirit sustained me, and His Word enticed me the more and more I read. So sweet! (:

Thank you, God, so much for this chance to serve You in this manner. I was really excited to see my name on the duty sheet. At first, I was hesitant and slightly worried about it, based on my experience in UK. But I know that God is guiding step by step. He wants me to use what I had previously learnt (from my Edinburgh's experience) for the Bible leading this time round. 用心良苦!Really thank You for the training that You are giving me now. I know what is it that You want for me now, and I want to fully submit to Your plan.

Aaahh I'm feeling so happy now!
But cannot let such joy overwhelm me! Must still keep a teachable heart and learn from people around me.

But. So happy it went alright! Felt God's abiding presence throughout and it feels really good! Hope my words were exactly what God would like for me to say. And hope everyone else was edified as well.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates