« Home | that which lingers » | It was too painful for me » | super heng :P » | going away to a faraway land » | thanks, Hann » | Request with Faith - from tjc tk » | These things that are in me..These tears that are ... » | A loss » | heart ache » | 重颂诗篇138 » 

Monday, July 28, 2008 

新天国 快实现

I really can't see myself out of this. My heart is dying. I can't fall asleep every night. I have been crying everyday. I only wish that Jesus will come, like now. Then I will be ok. I will be healed. I will be comforted.

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Rev 21:4)

All man can fail you.
Only Jesus will never fail you.

All things can change.
Only Jesus never changes.

Jesus, come quickly. I want to go to You.
我真的很累很累了。

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates