« Home | 新天国 快实现 » | that which lingers » | It was too painful for me » | super heng :P » | going away to a faraway land » | thanks, Hann » | Request with Faith - from tjc tk » | These things that are in me..These tears that are ... » | A loss » | heart ache » 

Monday, July 28, 2008 

Emotionally Unsound

I haven't been feeling very well lately - chest discomfort and breathing difficulties. So finally, I went to see the doctor today. I had a ECG and thank God, my heart is functionally normally. The doctor also said that my breathing was normal, so nothing wrong with my lungs. So he guessed it must be due to stress.

When he found out that I have been having these complaints for a month now, he seemed shocked. I was genuinely surprised at his reaction too. I didn't think that a month is that long... but I guess it is long. Just that it had simply just passed me by. I have been depressed for a month now.

When the doctor found that nothing was wrong with my body, he asked me if I would like to be referred to a counsellor. HA HA. I found the situation really funny. Was it that bad...? After I declined the offer, he offered to prescribe me some medicine to make me "feel better"..

Sedatives.

I took a second to contemplate the thought of taking sedatives. I never thought I would have to depend on drugs.

I asked, "Will it make me happier?"

I honestly didn't expect myself to blurt that out. I asked that with a smile, but I realised I was fighting back the tears.

MEIXING, look at the mess you got yourself into. You must get a grip man.

I was feeling sorry for the state I have become. After I left the clinic, I went to buy chocolates and chocolate milk tea.

美星,算了吧。你要振作!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates