« Home | reality and fairy tales » | To trust and to obey » | somewhere over the rainbow, I'd find myself again » | The Prayers of Hannah - from tjctk » | ... » | "hope that helps when you travel alone back to hom... » | 我快乐吗? » | blameless » | Emotionally Unsound » | 新天国 快实现 » 

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 

*inhales

The air
The space
The contour
The warmth
The silence
Seemingly familiar yet distant

I thank God for giving me that familiar air. I tried to take in as much as I can..

My Lord, I cannot do it. I can't face that which grieves me. I can't face the pain and the hurt so bluntly, so directly. I rather I can be hidden from it.

My heart feels so raw again.. It's is as though the skin has been peeled away from it, and any slight touch would trigger tremendous pain.

I feel so wasted. Maybe I first need a good sleep.


Hymn 525: O Let Your Soul Now Be Filled
O let your soul now be filled with gladness, Your heart redeemed, rejoice indeed!
O may the thought banish all your sadness That in His blood you have been freed.
That God's unfailing love is yours, That you the only Son were given,
That by His death He has opened heaven, That you are ransomed as you are.

If you seem empty of any feeling, Rejoice - you are His ransomed bride!
If those you cherish seem not to love you, And dark assails from every side,
Still yours the promise, come what may, In loss and triumph, in laughter, crying,
In want and riches, in living, dying, That you are purchased as you are.

It is a good, every good transcending, That Christ has died for you and me!
It is a gladness that has no ending Therein God's wondrous love to see!
Praise be to Him, the spotless Lamb, Who through the desert my soul is leading
To that fair city of joy exceeding, For which He bought me as I am.


My Lord, let me look beyond all these pain, and be glad that I am saved already.

Our Father has the best pain killer, prescribed thru prayers, as often as we need it.
We share our sorrows with d world and men will hear and try to help us. Bundle our sorrows and hand it to our Father, He will take it.
During these transitions, we may receive "angels" who will lend a ear and share a shoulder to cry on. I know because I had met them. May you receive angels also.

I did receive quite a number of angels already. Knowing that so many people do care makes me feel better. thanks.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates