« Home | 我快乐吗? » | blameless » | Emotionally Unsound » | 新天国 快实现 » | that which lingers » | It was too painful for me » | super heng :P » | going away to a faraway land » | thanks, Hann » | Request with Faith - from tjc tk » 

Sunday, August 03, 2008 

"hope that helps when you travel alone back to home by bus or by train"

Such simple words and a hymn. It made me cry again. Such genuine concern and love from people, especially from brethren. I even had an almost-stranger messaging me on msn, cheering me up. It's just so touching. But why is it that I can't cheer up still? Why is it that everyone has showed concern for me, but..?

Is the heart of man really so hardened? :(

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates