« Home | *inhales » | reality and fairy tales » | To trust and to obey » | somewhere over the rainbow, I'd find myself again » | The Prayers of Hannah - from tjctk » | ... » | "hope that helps when you travel alone back to hom... » | 我快乐吗? » | blameless » | Emotionally Unsound » 

Friday, August 29, 2008 

Words of encouragement from God

Because for every matter there is a time and judgement,
Though the misery of man increases greatly.
- Ecclesiastes 8:6

Those who weep as though they did not weep, for the time is short
- 1 Corinthians 7:29-31

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
- Joshua 1:9

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates