« Home | Thank you » | Will you love me? » | Not all who wander are aimless? » | Words of encouragement from God » | *inhales » | reality and fairy tales » | To trust and to obey » | somewhere over the rainbow, I'd find myself again » | The Prayers of Hannah - from tjctk » | ... » 

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 

放下

If it isn't the same anymore, then it's time to let go.

If the facts are so, then you have to accept.

Why fight to hold on, when there is nothing left to hold on to?

算了,sometimes you have to tell yourself 算了,why make life so difficult for everyone?

My principles are still the same ones I had when I was still a child: I know I will be happy, when the people I love are happy and blessed.

God is giving me a chance to love really big. I never thought I could do it, but maybe I can, with God's help.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates