« Home | Not all who wander are aimless? » | Words of encouragement from God » | *inhales » | reality and fairy tales » | To trust and to obey » | somewhere over the rainbow, I'd find myself again » | The Prayers of Hannah - from tjctk » | ... » | "hope that helps when you travel alone back to hom... » | 我快乐吗? » 

Friday, September 05, 2008 

Will you love me?

Will you let me love you?

Oh! Who's talking to who?
Are you the blessed?
Or are you the one who's pleading for love?

How about God's still, small voice? Do you hear it?

Maybe.., it's all too late now.
I am really tired by this game of yours.

Remember, meixing, self-worth comes from the love of God. If God loves you, then you have worth. If you have God, as you indeed have, then there is something worth living for. There must be something out there worth waiting for. Something so wonderful, so great, that when that day comes, you will say, "I'm so glad I waited till this day!"

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates