« Home | The parable of the pencil » | 脱去各样缠累 欢欢喜喜跟随 » | Actually, I know that I am very sad.But I also kno... » | Don't ask who the 'you' is, please. » | Love is.. » | I betrayed You. » | A letter to Christ » | What am I to do? » | I open my mouth, but nothing came out. » | 放下 » 

Saturday, September 27, 2008 

This moment in time

I know that deep within me, I still wish that none of these things had ever happened. I wish I was still a naive girl who totally believe and trust in the one(s) who supposedly love her. When the only person in this world whom you thought will never ever harm you actually dealt you with such a blow, literally take your heart and shred it into pieces, you are left pondering "What's next? What is there left of life that you can hope for?"

Meixing, look at yourself. You are turning back again. Watch it, you don't want to sink into that pit again.

I hate people who don't practise what they preach.
I hate people who 喜新厌旧.
I hate people who smile, but are actually hiding a knife behind that smile.
I hate people who pretend to be teachable, but never actually really putting those teachings in his/her heart.
I hate people whose love have grown cold, who don't feel.

Actually, I don't think I hate.. rather, I feel really really sad.

I hope and I pray I will never fall into these categories.

I like basking in the morning sun with the one I love and who loves me too.
I like to be a ignorant little girl.
I like taking long bus rides to nowhere.
I like to take train rides along the countryside and be touched by the world that God created.
I like to play hide-and-seek with my dog and have him yelped with joy.
I like to see the people around me smile and laugh; I don't like to hear them complain about money, about life.
I like to see the church being strong and with love and as one.

Meixing, cheer up! Smile please. There are still much in this world to be conquered. You need to be strong to do that. And God will give you the strength, day by day, until He comes again. You will be happy. Because God knows best.

Yes I can fully agree with what you've said. But do remember that God is always looking at us, not to pick out our faults, but to protect us. God sees all things, especially the hearts of all man.
The people who don't practise what they preach,
The people who 喜新厌旧,
The people who smile, but are actually hiding a knife behind that smile,
The people who pretend to be teachable, but never actually really putting those teachings in his/her heart, and
The people whose love have grown cold, who don't feel, are all clearly revealed before the very eyes of God, and He will recompense their deeds of hypocricy! For all these, are they not abominable before His eyes?
Be strong sister, God is always by your side. He is a loving Father and also a Righteous Judge.
Meixing, cheer up! Smile please. There are still much in this world to be conquered. You need to be strong to do that. And God will give you the strength, day by day, until He comes again. You will be happy. Because God knows best.

(:

(but remember to cite next time. lol)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates