« Home | I open my mouth, but nothing came out. » | 放下 » | Thank you » | Will you love me? » | Not all who wander are aimless? » | Words of encouragement from God » | *inhales » | reality and fairy tales » | To trust and to obey » | somewhere over the rainbow, I'd find myself again » 

Sunday, September 14, 2008 

What am I to do?

My Lord,
will You please save me out of all this?

I still cannot believe what is happening.
I can't bear to see.... certain things. Things which make my hands tremble and my heart go weak.
I cannot bring myself to face certain realities. Realities that make me disappointed and lose hope. Realities that cause me not to understand what is going on.

I really don't know why all these are happening to me. I know I have done wrong. But I just want to right the wrong now. Should I continue to insist on this?

I think, I am going to faint very soon. My heart... you might as well pierce me with a knife; I think it is less painful that way. I hope that God will deliver me out of all this quickly, somehow. Please, my Lord.. I beg You.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates