« Home | 放下 » | Thank you » | Will you love me? » | Not all who wander are aimless? » | Words of encouragement from God » | *inhales » | reality and fairy tales » | To trust and to obey » | somewhere over the rainbow, I'd find myself again » | The Prayers of Hannah - from tjctk » 

Friday, September 12, 2008 

I open my mouth, but nothing came out.

There are just so many things I want to say, but I don't know how to say.

After so long, I still cannot believe this is happening to me. Every morning I wake up and ask myself, "Is this really reality?"

I want to believe that God has a far better plan for me, for my future, but I can't help dwelling on here and now.

I want so much to vent my hatred and my anger, but I know there is no point in doing that.

Then, what do I do? I can't do much, except to stare into space and think, and think, and think.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates