« Home | Don't ask who the 'you' is, please. » | Love is.. » | I betrayed You. » | A letter to Christ » | What am I to do? » | I open my mouth, but nothing came out. » | 放下 » | Thank you » | Will you love me? » | Not all who wander are aimless? » 

Sunday, September 21, 2008 

Actually, I know that I am very sad.
But I also know that God is shielding my heart so that I can still take it.

How can we ever trust when man changes so much so fast?
To be honest, I am really scared.
I find trusting man very hard, which is why I said that day that trusting God is easier, because you know He will never hurt you.

To trust is to reveal a portion of your heart to that someone, leaving it vulnerable to be hurt by the person. Whoever is reading this, if I had ever reveal a portion of my heart to you before or in the future (if I still have the courage to do that), please don't ever take a knife and stab right through me.

My dear Lord, please help me believe in Your goodness.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates