« Home | I betrayed You. » | A letter to Christ » | What am I to do? » | I open my mouth, but nothing came out. » | 放下 » | Thank you » | Will you love me? » | Not all who wander are aimless? » | Words of encouragement from God » | *inhales » 

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 

Love is..

What is love? Em just blogged on 1 Corinthians 13.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

A girl on a korean drama serial just defined love for me too. She said, "Love is giving my all to you, and still regret not being able to give more to you."

My Lord, teach me to love the way you do. Love, without deceit and hypocrisy. Love, genuine and sincere. Love, despite the pain and the hurt.

I want Your heart as my heart.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates