« Home | This moment in time » | The parable of the pencil » | 脱去各样缠累 欢欢喜喜跟随 » | Actually, I know that I am very sad.But I also kno... » | Don't ask who the 'you' is, please. » | Love is.. » | I betrayed You. » | A letter to Christ » | What am I to do? » | I open my mouth, but nothing came out. » 

Monday, September 29, 2008 

vanity

At certain point in my day today, I felt that life was kind of meaningless. I can't really see what I am working hard for. I can't see what I am living for. I can't see what I am breathing for.

But I pressed on and another day is over.

I marveled at the weakness of the flesh. How I can seemingly be strong one instance, and then grew all weak the next instance. Maybe it is because I haven't been praying well.

Your presence tore down all the defences I have built up around me all week. My God, however You do it, please save me out of this. Help me believe there is a way out of this.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates