« Home | let go » | 亲爱的美星,想哭就哭吧 » | Free? » | O return to me, sweet Holy Spirit » | otiose » | The wound » | To my future husband-to-be » | Jesus' brand of love » | 自己存在 在你之外 » | » 

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 

my throat hurts

I'm feeling better after I had the sudden breakdown. Sigh, yes, I cried again. But hey, I realised that it actually made me feel better. I've been stressed up by too many things recently. Relationships, finances, studies..... Sometimes, I wish I had not gone ahead with honours. I'm really not Honours student calibre. I thought of giving up everything and running away. But where to?

I really miss God. Wait for me.
I will cry to You.

awww...u will get that Hons and even a Masters, if you want to. My whole student life. I can only boast of my PSLE results. If only PSLE matters...

k.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates