« Home | vanity » | This moment in time » | The parable of the pencil » | 脱去各样缠累 欢欢喜喜跟随 » | Actually, I know that I am very sad.But I also kno... » | Don't ask who the 'you' is, please. » | Love is.. » | I betrayed You. » | A letter to Christ » | What am I to do? » 

Friday, October 03, 2008 

vanity II

Have a week just passed me by? Every day I had simply stuck my butt on the chair furiously reading all those small wordings and trying to have my brain come up with some creativity. Have I even sleep at all during this period? I have only been resting my back on the couch while the light is still on, only to find the sun out again and I continued to stick my butt on that same chair.

I had been hibernating.
Because I had three papers due.

Is that the only reason?

I really don't know..

I feel like I haven't been to church for a while. I feel like it doesn't really matter? Afterall, I prayed everyday and I made sure I pray with my heart..

I feel like I have lost touch with the real world. Do people still remember me? Do people realise I'm gone? Do people think about me? Am I significant to anyone?

I don't like it when I am trying to study and suddenly flashback of memories come flooding into my head. I don't like it that I have to slap and scold myself, "MX, stop it. Stop thinking. It will make no difference anyway."

I wonder why these memories come into consciousness only now, after all that had happened. I wish they will not be stirred up. I wouldn't ask God to take them away... I think, I can't bear to have God take them all away. But I wish that at least for now, let them stay where they were, embedded in some deep corner of my heart.

God, let my mind always be filled with You, and my heart be filled with Your love.
Let me know the joy that is in You and help me learn to put all these away.
Away in some corner of the room.
Away in some corner of my heart.

It's Sabbath and Holy Communion Week. Let me be renewed in strength in You.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates