« Home | What if it's all just an illusion? » | The seven keep-ons I want in my life. » | warzone » | I had my cheesecake! » | Present for everyone » | A day to be happy with what you have. » | my throat hurts » | let go » | 亲爱的美星,想哭就哭吧 » | Free? » 

Thursday, November 13, 2008 

showers of blessing

Thank you for walking past as7 and stopping to talk to me. Thank You that it rained so that our paths can meet. Thank You for allowing me the chance to let go of some of my bottled-up emotions, otherwise I wouldn't have found the strength to continue on. There's just so many things waiting for me to work hard for, but where has my strength gone? I really really want to put in my best effort, but even if emotional and mental fatigue haven't caught up with me, physical fatigue has.

I know I have failed today's test.. I pretended that it didn't bother me that much since I have already expected it. But I know God wanted me to face my emotions. Why hide? So He provided you to listen to me. I find it strange how comfortable I felt when i shared with you what happened. Even though we aren't close (maybe just alittle more than pure acquaintances), somehow I felt that you understand. Or even if you didn't, I know that you are sincere in your listening and that you care. It's like I know, you wouldn't harm me nor think anything bad about me.

Just wanted to remember this small blessing of God today. Thank you for your time and your sincerity. I pray that the good Lord will touch you and show you His truth someday.

I must continue to jia you now.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates